- The DV Network will next meet on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 from 10-12 at the Government Center.
- The DVPPCC (Domestic Violence Prevention, Policy, and Coordinating Council) will next meet on Thursday, October 15, 2015 from 7:30am to 9:30am at the Massey A Level Conference Room.
The Multicultural Center of Northern Virginia Family Service is now offering a support group for Arabic-speaking women who may be in an abusive relationship. The group will offer women information and resources, legal information and referrals, emotional and psychological support, and parenting support. The 12-week group will begin in Fall 2015. Call 571-748-2818 for more information or to make a referral.
The Women’s Center is currently accepting new members for several support groups:
- Caring for Aging Parents (New! forming now)
- Blended Families (New! forming now)
- Anxiety (New! forming now)
- Mixed Adult Therapy Group (forming now)
- Survivors of Emotional Abuse (forming now)
- Survivors of Sexual Abuse (accepting new members)
- Coping with Separation & Divorce (accepting new members)
- Depression (accepting new members)
- Young Professional Women (accepting new members)
- Women Over 50 (accepting new members)
- Women's General Therapy (accepting new members)